Florida Repertory Theatre’s NEW YORK Equity Principal Audition
Announcing Florida Rep’s NEW YORK Equity Principal Auditions.
Monday, June 5, 2023
9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Lunch 1 PM – 2 PM
Equity actors for roles in Florida Repertory Theatre’s 2023-24 Season (See breakdown).
Please prepare two brief contrasting monologues. OR, if you are singing, please prepare one monologue and a musical theatre song appropriate for one or both of the musicals in our season. An accompanist will be provided. Please bring a headshot and resume stapled together.
Actors’ Equity New York Audition Center
165 W 46th St
New York, NY 10036
Executive Director: John Martin
Expected to attend:
Producing Artistic Director: Greg Longenhagen
Associate Artistic Director: Jason Parrish
Accompanist: Stephanie Layton
See the breakdown for production-specific personnel
See the breakdown for production-specific dates.
EPA Procedures are in effect for this audition. An Equity Monitor will be provided. Equity’s contracts prohibit discrimination. Equity is committed to diversity and encourages all its employers to engage in a policy of equal employment opportunity designed to promote a positive model of inclusion. As such, Equity encourages performers of all ethnicities, gender identities, and ages, as well as performers with disabilities, to attend every audition. Always bring your Equity Membership card to auditions.
NOTES ON VIDEO SUBMISSIONS 2023-2024 Season
Florida Rep is holding in-person EPAs locally (May 22/23) and in New York (June 5) for roles in ist 2023-2024 season, and agent submission and auditions by appointment in June and September 2023.
- For actors who cannot make the in-person EPAs locally or in New York, you may submit a general audition by following THIS LINK. Guidelines are included on the submission form.
- Florida Rep will accept unsolicited video submissions for actors who cannot make in-person EPAs or agent submissions/appointments.
- Digital auditions submitted here are meant as a first-round audition, and actors will be contacted if the theatre needs more material or to set up an in-person or virtual call back.
- Priority is placed on on-person auditions at this time, and the theatre makes no guarantees personnel will watch digital submissions. Submissions will be entered into Florida Rep’s casting files.
- Virtual submissions uploaded here will be viewed as needed.
- In most cases, an in-person or live audition/callback is necessary.
GENERAL AUDITION INFO
Florida Repertory Theatre
c/o Casting Dept
PO Box 2483
Fort Myers, FL 33902-2483
Audition Hotline: 239-219-1538
Email: Send an Email