Corporate sponsorship of Florida Repertory Theatre provides targeted opportunities to grow your business and to enhance your corporate image as a supporter of professional theatre in Southwest Florida. Our Historic Arcade and ArtStage Studio Theatres help anchor the Fort Myers Historic River District and serve as a centerpiece for regional tourism and entertainment. Plus, when you become a sponsor of Florida Rep you gain prestigious association with “One of America’s Top Repertory Companies” – The Wall Street Journal.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT:
- Make an impact in your community
- Maximize visibility of your business (over 90,000 patrons come through our doors each year)
- Gain access to an educated, loyal and professional audience
- Unique entertainment opportunities for business development and employee rewards
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS ARE OFFERED AT VARYING LEVELS OF SUPPORT AND APPEAL TO A WIDE RANGE OF INTERESTS. DEPENDING ON YOUR COMMITMENT LEVEL, EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE:
- Complimentary and discounted tickets
- Recognition/branding in our Playbill, publications, advertising, on the web and in our Theatre
- Plus distinctive benefits such as invitations to VIP events, behind the scenes access/tours, private events and more
WAYS TO ENGAGE.
- Grand Season, Production-specific & PlayLab Sponsorships
- Lecture Series & Opening Night Sponsorships
- Gala Sponsorship
- Theatre Internship Sponsorship
- Community Service Sponsorships
- Youth Education Programming
- Signed performances for Deaf & Hard of Hearing audiences
- Audio-described performances for vision impaired audience members
- Active military and veteran discount program
- We also welcome trade sponsorships, and gratis or discounted goods and services partnerships.
When you partner with Florida Repertory Theatre through cash or trade sponsorship, you make an investment in American Theatre and in the community we share. Your generosity helps produce outstanding theatre experiences for patrons and students and helps ensure Florida Repertory Theatre remains a fixture in Southwest Florida’s vibrant cultural landscape.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE, EMILY YORGEY AT 239-219-1540.