COVID-19 Protocols for a Safe Return to the Theatre
As the number of COVID-19 cases fluctuates in our area, Florida Rep will continue to adjust safety protocols as necessary to protect our patrons, performers, staff, and volunteers. These adjustments will be based on guidance provided by The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of Florida.
Guidelines for All Patrons (As of September 19, 2022):
- Masks are optional but highly encouraged in the HISTORIC ARCADE THEATRE.
- Masks are optional but highly encouraged in the ARTSTAGE STUDIO THEATRE.
Plus, Be Comforted Knowing:
- If a patron prefers to be spatially distanced in the theatre, please contact the box office before purchasing your ticket and a representative will work to accommodate.
- All HVAC systems are TABB certified and exceed the recommendations for a safe air quality per Actors’ Equity Association regulations.
- All HVAC systems in our performance spaces have been upgraded to include Ionization Hydro-Peroxide Filters that further clean the air.
- Portable air filters will be strategically placed throughout our spaces to maintain clean air.
- Our spaces, including our bathrooms, lobby, and seating areas will be sanitized before each performance.
These protocols will be revisited as the season progresses and may be revised based on CDC guidance and the evolving circumstances of the pandemic, including use of additional screening protocols.
On behalf of all of us here at Florida Rep, thank you for your patronage, your patience, and for your compliance.
We can’t wait to see you soon, safely in our theatres!