Part-time bookkeeper/Data entry associate
Part-time Bookkeeper/Data Entry Associate
This person will assist the theatre’s General Manager in daily operations. Specific duties include:
- Reconciling expense reports from various departments
- Entering daily box office receipts
- Reconciling bank statements
- Assisting in human resource paperwork
- General office administration (filing, scheduling, producing reports, etc)
Hours will range from 16-24 each week. The schedule is flexible, and we will work with the right candidate to build a schedule that works for you. Pay is $10-11 per hour, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Quickbooks and accounting principles are preferred, but not required. Candidates with a strong administrative background and a desire to learn will be considered.
For consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, June 14.
Florida Repertory Theatre is an equal opportunity employer that values diversion and inclusion. Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply!