About the Role: The Costume Intern supports the costumes department by helping build, maintain, repair, and strike all costumes, wigs, and accessories for all productions as well as handle any wardrobe duties for the shows that they are assigned. The intern will work collaboratively and professionally with guest artists and designers. The intern will gain a well-rounded theatre experience and will familiarize themselves with our two performance venues.
About You: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Costume building and wig skills
- Applicants must be hard-working, self-motivated, and independent.
- Problem solve under pressure
About the Position: Work Hours/Salary
- 35-75 hours a week with an average of 40 hours a week
- The minimum take-home of $200 a week and eligible for overtime
- Salary is inclusive of furnished housing
- August 14, 2023 – May 31, 2024
TO APPLY: Please email a resume to Charles Clark (Production Manager) and Naomi Bates (Assistant Production Manager) at CClark@floridarep.org and email@example.com with “Costumes Intern” in the subject line.