Box Office Associate (Part-Time)
- Provide outstanding guest service at all times
- Answer incoming calls
- Process ticket orders by phone and in-person
- Cash handling for in-person orders
- Act as the first contact for guest questions and concerns about ticket orders completed over the phone, online, and in-person
- Be knowledgeable of all events, venues, websites, and software used in day-to-day tasks
- Perform other business related tasks as assigned by management
- The work hours are flexible and can be tailored to the individual employee’s availability.
- Day, evening, and weekend hours available.
- This position is hourly and starts at $12/hour.
*must have flexible availability
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Guest Service – Manages any guest questions or concerns; Responds promptly to guest needs; Solicits guest feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
- Computer Literacy – Becomes adept with all software and hardware used in day-to-day tasks; Able to adapt to new and changing technology or procedures.
- Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Meets attendance commitments and requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Previous data entry and/or customer service experience is preferred
TO APPLY: Please email a resume to the Director of Operations with the subject line 2022 Box Office position at JSantiago@floridarep.org