Ticket Sales & Information * THESE POLICIES APPLY TO ALL TICKETHOLDERS (Check, Cash, VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express, or Discover accepted):
Tickets for Florida Repertory Theatre Productions can only be purchased by calling Florida Rep’s Box Office, visiting the Window, or the floridarep.org Website. We Cannot Guarantee tickets purchased from another entity.
On the Phone: 239.332.4488
At the Box Office Window: 2268 Bay Street Fort Myers, FL 33901 Regular Box Office Hours (Sept 2, 2021 to May 30, 2022):
Show Day Box Office Hours:
Tuesday- Thursday: 10am- 7pm
Friday – Saturday: 10am- 8pm
Sunday: 12pm- 2pm
Off Season Hours (June 3, 2021 to August 30, 2021):
Show Day Box Office Hours
Phone lines to the Box Office are closed after business hours and are not answered. The Box Office opens 2 hours prior to each performance (1 hour prior to each summer performance) for walk-up sales, and remains open until the start of the performances.
All ticket sales purchased online ($2.00) and season subscriptions ($5.00) are subject to a transaction fee. All prices and shows subject to change.
ALL Tickets are held at the box office.
You may pick up your tickets starting September 2, 2019 during regular Box Office hours or at your first performance. Please come no later than 30 minutes before curtain to pick up your tickets. Our apologies but due to the intimacy of the ArtStage Studio, and for safety reasons we cannot guarantee late seating. If you are late, we may be able to seat you in the back if there is room. However, depending on the seating configuration, this may not be an option.
Only the subscriber/purchaser of record will be able to pick up tickets unless otherwise noted and approved by the aforementioned party.
If you are unable to pick up your tickets and want other people to use them, there are several options available to allow another party to pick up your tickets: 1) Email the Box Office in advance at [email protected], 2) Call the box office and have your account noted 3) Have a signed note from you presented by the party at Will Call.
Only the subscriber/purchaser of record may exchange tickets or make any changes to the account.
If you are a subscriber, you may list other names on your account that can make changes to your account in case of an emergency or in your absence. Current subscriptions can be broken down into more than one account and released to friends. If you would like to split up your subscription into multiple accounts, please contact the box office directly.
ALL TICKETS SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS GIVEN FOR MISSED
PERFORMANCES. Refunds or Credits may only be issued in the event that the theatre cancels the performance for which you hold tickets. The theatre management may, but is not obligated to make reasonable accommodations for performances missed due to Illness, Weather, Traffic or other unforeseen circumstances. Please note that seat locations are never guaranteed when tickets are reissued.
Events are removed from the website one hour prior to the scheduled event.
All exchanges are subject to a price increase, depending on the available seating, and $5.00 exchange fee (if applicable). Please note that refunds are not given if the exchange is into a lower priced seat or performance.
Subscription prices and individual ticket prices are subject to change without notice, based on availability.
Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted into the theatre, except for special events. Management reserves the right to ask patrons with disruptive children to exit to the lobby, if need be.
Wheelchair and handicapped seating is available. Please let us know your needs by calling the Box Office at 239.332.4488 at least 72 hours prior to the performance you wish to attend.
The rules for late seating and timing are at the discretion of theatre management and often vary for each production. Management reserves the right to refuse entrance and services to any patron.
All performances, artists and dates are subject to change.
Please silence all cell phones and devices during the performance.
Recording devices of any type are not permitted during the performance.
Smoking, including Vaping/E-Cigarettes is prohibited anywhere inside the Florida Repertory Theatre.
All patrons must be courteous and not behave in a manner that distracts the performers or detracts from the comfort of other patrons. Patrons must observe the rules of the theatre while on the premises and follow any instructions given to them by ushers or theatre staff. Photos and recordings are strictly prohibited. All mobile phones and electronic devices that could cause a disruption must be turned off during and through the entirety of the performance.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person whose conduct it deems to be disorderly or whose actions infringe upon the rights of other patrons or staff.
All patrons must remain in the designated audience seating/waiting areas at all times. Patrons are not allowed in the cast dressing rooms, private hallways or private offices, and should not obstruct cast members during the performance. Group packages and Backstage Tours are available by request and prior arrangement only. Please inquire when making reservations.
Exchanges can be made by calling the Box Office at least the day prior to your scheduled performance.
Subscribers are not charged an exchange fee; all others are charged a $5.00 exchange fee per ticket. No credit is given for changes to a lower-priced performance. Please note, when you make an exchange, we cannot guarantee your same subscription seats, and you will be offered the best available seats at that time. Exchanges are to be made with 72 hours’ notice, cannot be made on or after the date of performance, or for a different production. Subscribers may request a Ticket Exchange voucher if unable to book an alternate performance at the time of exchange.
Tickets may also be donated as a tax-deductible contribution to Florida Repertory Theatre. An acknowledgment letter for the value of the tickets can only be sent to the purchaser of record as receipt of the donation.
- NO REFUNDS
Single Tickets: May request a Tax Credit at least one day prior to performance. Subscribers: May request a Tax Credit at least one day prior to performance.
- DYNAMIC PRICING
Florida Repertory Theatre uses a dynamic pricing model for in-demand performances. Ticket prices increase incrementally for any performance sold at 60% capacity or higher.
- SEAT / SECTION EXCHANGES
Single Tickets: $5 fee per ticket. Seat upgrade fees apply. No refunds for downgrades. Subscribers: Free Exchanges. Seat upgrade fees apply. No refunds for downgrades.
- MISSED PERFORMANCE / REPLACEMENT TICKETS
Single Tickets: Call the morning of replacement performance. 50% discount for other available seating. Upgrade fees apply Subject to available performances and available seats.
Subscribers: Call the morning of replacement performance. 50% discount for same section seating. Upgrade fees apply. Subject to available performances and available seats.
Educational Theatre/ Conservatory Theatre
Children over the age of one will need a ticket. And out of respect for all ticket buyers and our guests, anyone causing a disturbance during the performance will be asked to leave the theatre.
- NO REFUNDS
Single Tickets: May request a Tax Credit at least one day prior to performance.
- PERFORMANCE DAY EXCHANGES
Single Tickets: $5 fee per ticket, 2 hours prior to curtain time.
- MISSED PERFORMANCE / REPLACEMENT TICKETS
Single Tickets: 50% discount for Replacement Tickets. Subject to available performances and available seats
Rush Passes can be purchased at the Florida Repertory Theatre box office or over the phone 239.332.4488. . Rush Pass tickets are not guaranteed, cannot be reserved in advance, are subject to availability, and are issued only 90 minutes before the performance. This means you are eligible to come to any performance during a production, if there are tickets available 90 minutes before the performance begins. If tickets are available, we will book you into the best available seating. If a performance is sold-out, we will not be able to honor Rush Tickets for that performance. Please call the Box Office on the day of the performance you wish to attend to check availability before coming to the theatre.
Ticket Exchange Vouchers
Ticket Exchange Vouchers can be used by subscribers in the event that they are unable to book an alternate performance at the time of exchange. Ticket Exchange Vouchers can be used for any 2018-2019 Season performance in seating of equal or lesser value. Please note that seat locations are never guaranteed when tickets are reissued.
Ticket Exchange Vouchers are subject to a price increase, depending on the available seating. Please note that refunds are not given if the exchange is into a lower priced seat or performance. Ticket Exchange Vouchers cannot be used for future purchases or as a Gift Certificate.
Our Gift Certificates can be used to purchase tickets for any of our limited engagements or season performances on sale at the Florida Repertory Theatre box office or over the phone, or online. They cannot be used for any production or individual that rents our venue. Gift Certificates, for any denomination, can be purchased by phone or in person at the box office during business hours.
All employees of Florida Repertory Theatre are entitled to four (4) Comp Tickets and $25 Employee Tickets. The complimentary/employee ticket form can be found back stage near the mail boxes or you can request a form at the Box Office.
- Comp/employee tickets can be used for any performance, subject to availability
- Comp/employee tickets should be requested as soon as a date is chosen – for performances that are sold out, you will be added to a waiting list
- Ticket requests can be made at the Box Office during business hours or can be made directly with Company Management
- Requests must be made more than 24 hours prior to the performance.
- Payment for employee tickets is due at the time of the request
- Tickets can be picked up upon request or can be left at Will Call (for family and friends).
- Tickets not picked up when ordering will automatically be held at Will Call
- Tickets not picked up by 10 minutes before the show will be released to the public for sale
- Group Ticket Policy
- Each order will be confirmed upon Florida Rep’s receipt of the Booking Deposit.
- The Booking Deposit is 25% of the total order and is non-refundable within two weeks of the chosen performance date. Please note any deposits not received will result in loss of reserved seats.
- Full payment and final ticket count is due 2 weeks before show date. Bookings that are not paid in full within the specified time frame are subject to cancellation and a loss of deposit.
- All payments must be received by credit card or in one check. Multiple individual checks cannot be accepted for group sales. Please note your order number on your check.
- Groups must maintain a count of 10 or more tickets to qualify for the group discount. Groups that drop below a ticket count of 10 will have ticket prices adjusted to regular rates.
- Group pricing may not be combined with any other discount offer, coupons or vouchers.
- Please plan to arrive at Florida Repertory Theatre 30-45 minutes before show time. If dining at The Twisted Vine Bistro please plan to arrive 2 hours before show time.
- Florida Rep will have an attendant at the parking gate to allow your party entry beginning 2 hours before your scheduled performance.
- The group leader will receive all tickets when the order is paid in full and is responsible for the distribution of the tickets to their party.
- All communication will be limited to the designated group leader and Florida Rep’s Group Sales Coordinator.
- We are unable to exchange individual group tickets
- Talkbacks and pre-show dining packages are available by request and prior arrangement only. Please inquire when making reservations.
- Payments can be made through the Group Sales Line, at 239.219.1548 or the Box Office Line 239.332.4488. Our Sales Associates are available Monday through Friday 10AM to 5PM (hours subject to change).
- Once invoice is paid in full, you can choose to have your tickets mailed emailed to you or they may be picked up at “Will Call” upon arrival.
- All sales are final after invoice is paid.
- We are here to assist you in making your group’s visit memorable and enjoyable – please let us know if your group has any special needs and how we can be of assistance.
Patrons with Disabilities
- Florida Repertory Theatre is dedicated to providing persons with disabilities the necessary measures for a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Accessible seating for persons with disabilities is available in both the Historic Arcade and ArtStage Studio. Please be sure to mention any special seating request when placing your ticket order. Our lobby restrooms also are fully accessible. RF Listening System
- Headsets aiding in amplification and clarity are available for hearing impaired patrons on a first come first serve basis. Receivers and earphones are available free of charge and may be signed out prior to the performance using a driver’s license or major credit card as a “deposit”. We also now feature T-Coil Hearing Loop technology in the Arcade Theatre courtesy of Chippendale Audiology. Clothing and Attire
- Clothing requirements are casual/comfortable; though feel free to dress up for the event! Our theatres can get chilly and a light jacket is advised. Parking
- Parking is likely to fill up; you may arrive up to two hours before curtain as possible. However, you cannot park in front of the gate and wait until someone comes out at the start. Please NEVER do this. See below for updated Parking Policies; Florida Repertory Theatre patrons are allowed to park on the right hand side in any space, or on the grass on either side of the Parking Lot. The left hand side of the lot is for Tenants and Rented Spaces only. Please be advised that access to Free Parking at Florida Rep is a privilege afforded to our patrons. Parking spaces are shared with River District merchants, employees, and residents. Florida Rep patrons will be allowed access no earlier than two hours before each performance. Please make plans to arrive early in that two hours. In the event that the lot fills up, you may park in one of two paid access municipal parking garages downtown, (located at 2118 Bay St, Fort Myers, FL 33901 and 2286 Main St, Fort Myers, FL 33901), use one of five different paid-access event parking lots, or take advantage of numerous street parking options (free after 5 pm)
Florida Repertory theatre is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. If you would like to support the theatre by making a tax-deductible donation, please call 239.332.4665 X 2016, or donate on-line www.floridarep.org