Admin And Production Jobs
Florida Repertory Theatre seeks experienced candidates for the position of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will work with the theatre’s leadership to create a strategy that will bring Florida Rep out of the pandemic with goals to engage and excite new and returning patrons. Reporting to the Associate Artistic Director, the Marketing Manager serves as a member of Florida Rep’s leadership team and plays a leading role in the strategic planning initiatives, which currently include increasing patron loyalty and retention, growing new audiences, and marketing the vibrant Education Department. The Marketing Manager takes a lead in the marketing strategy for Florida Rep’s nine show-season, PlayLab Festival of New Works, three Educational Touring productions, Conservatory, Arts Intensive Camps, Classes, and fundraising events.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
• Collaborate regularly with the Associate Artistic Director and Artistic Director to ensure a clear and accurate interpretation of the organization’s vision and direction.
• Oversee the planning and implementation of all marketing, publications, and sales programs to raise earned income through single tickets and season subscriptions.
• Collaborate in the planning and implementation of all marketing and public relations.
• Shape public perception of the theatre through execution of brand identity through print communications, publications, electronic media, media relations, and public events.
• Develop and manage annual Marketing expense budget.
• Lead initiatives to achieve goals and further develop long-range audience development goals and strategies.
• Collaborate with other internal departments to improve the patrons’ experience.
• Collaborate with the Education, Development, and Production Departments to integrate organizational strategy and customer relationship management in marketing and fundraising efforts, and with the Box Office to increase sales and ensure excellent customer service.
• Excellent managerial and team building ability
• Effective communication skills
• Computer and internet proficiency
• Must be familiar with Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Cloud
• Have working knowledge about social media platforms and how they are used for business and advertising.
• Basic graphic and video editing skills a plus
• Strategic and analytical skills
• A genuine interest in and knowledge of the theatre
• Proven organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong writing skills and experience in writing press releases
• Experience with Theatre Manager or other similar ticketing and patron management software systems
The successful candidate will have experience in marketing, communications, or a related field. They will have proven initiative and will be goal-oriented innovative thinkers. The ideal candidate will be flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team and will be able to work successfully under pressure and meet deadlines and goals. Florida Rep is dedicated to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume, and references by email to [email protected] No Phone Calls Please.
Salary Range: $36,000 – $40,000
Florida Repertory Theatre is an equal opportunity employer.